Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Winnerwell VS Pomoly Stoves

Recently, I'm studying wood stoves. I really like winnerwell stove and pomoly stove. They all seem to have good products and good reputation. I hope someone can share some real and valuable information. Thank you for your help.
[attachment=5]

winnerwell is an old stove brand. Pomoly seems started from 2019. In terms of titanium stove design, I like pomoly cause more details are processed well.

My husband has a winnerwell stove, we usually use it when camping. Nice stove!

Love Pomoly titanium stove. I think they are more professional on some titanium gears.

Do you refer to both titanium stoves? If so, the winnerwell titanium stove will be deformed after burning. But the Pomoly titanium stove is special designed on details to reduce deformation. Although the titanium stove will deform more or less, the huge deformation will undoubtedly increase the safety risk.

(12-02-2020, 08:15 PM)Banshee Wrote:  Do you refer to both titanium stoves? If so, the winnerwell titanium stove will be deformed after burning. But the Pomoly titanium stove is special designed on details to reduce deformation. Although the titanium stove will deform more or less, the huge deformation will undoubtedly increase the safety risk.
Yes, all titanium tent stoves will be deformed after burning. Titanium stoves are designed for hikers, so producer won't adopt thick titanium plates as stainless steel stove does. As you said, safety issues are worth considering when buying products.

I remember the winnerwell titanium tent stove is a little lighter than Pomoly's.

(12-02-2020, 08:21 PM)Adam R Wrote:  I remember the winnerwell titanium tent stove is a little lighter than Pomoly's.
Taking Pomoly T1 mini into consideration, you will find T1 mini is much more suitable for hikers and backpacking camping.

Pomoly only have some great titanium stoves for the time being. If you consider stainless steel stove, you may only choose winnerwell.

(12-02-2020, 07:34 PM)Neverblue Wrote:  winnerwell is an old stove brand. Pomoly seems started from 2019. In terms of titanium stove design, I like pomoly cause more details are processed well.
Pomoly titanium stoves are designed and made in 2020. Very fashionable.