Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Winnerwell VS Pomoly Stoves

From the appearance of titanium stove, it seems that the new brand pomoly is copying the old brand winnerwell, or is stealing from winnerwell.

(12-03-2020, 02:46 AM)HP499 Wrote:  From the appearance of titanium stove, it seems that the new brand pomoly is copying the old brand winnerwell, or is stealing from winnerwell.

That's an interesting question. As far as I know, the prototype of this stove was designed and produced by a company in Norway. This is because I had previously found YouTube videos of stoves with the same design. These videos were published 5-6 years ago. But for some unclear reason, they didn't sell their stoves around the world, but winnerwell copied it and sold it around the world. Really a good story.

(12-03-2020, 02:46 AM)HP499 Wrote:  From the appearance of titanium stove, it seems that the new brand pomoly is copying the old brand winnerwell, or is stealing from winnerwell.

From the perspective of property rights protection, I support original products very much. But from the perspective of consumers, what we need more is constantly improved products. It's clear that pomoly is producing better titanium stoves than winnerwell's stoves.

(12-03-2020, 02:50 AM)Bushcraftman Wrote:  

That's an interesting question. As far as I know, the prototype of this stove was designed and produced by a company in Norway. This is because I had previously found YouTube videos of stoves with the same design. These videos were published 5-6 years ago. But for some unclear reason, they didn't sell their stoves around the world, but winnerwell copied it and sold it around the world. Really a good story.

That's interesting. In other words, winnerwell and pomoly are both copying the Norway stove. Or maybe the Norway stove copied from others.

Where Does Pomoly ComeFrom? Pomoly Vs Winnerwell, Which One Would You Choose?