Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pomoly Peak Hot Tent VS Twinpeak Awning Tent

I am hesitant to buy Pomoly Peak Hot Tent or Twinpeak Awning Tent recently. I want to collect some reviews. Have you ever used these two tents?

(01-25-2022, 08:51 PM)jasmin Wrote:  I am hesitant to buy Pomoly Peak Hot Tent or Twinpeak Awning Tent recently. I want to collect some reviews. Have you ever used these two tents?

Pomoly is famous in recent years. I don't know the quality of their products. But you can try it.

(01-25-2022, 08:51 PM)jasmin Wrote:  I am hesitant to buy Pomoly Peak Hot Tent or Twinpeak Awning Tent recently. I want to collect some reviews. Have you ever used these two tents?

These two tents are relatively large. Are you going hiking?

I watched videos of the two tents on YouTube. I think both tents look good.

The top cap of the peak hot tent can be adjusted. And the tent has only one top cap. Peak hot tent is easier to set up than TwinPeak awning tent.

Peak hot tent adopts a double-layer design. The design of the mesh door reduces the trouble of mosquitoes biting you.

What I'm really curious about is what happens when a hot spark from the stove lands on the tent. Nearly every tent with a stove I've spent time in has needed a fly (cheap and replaceable) to deal with sparks, even with arrestors, which generally are problematic and plug up at the worst time.

I ordered from luxe but still waiting for stove ...

Luxe is always sold at this special price. Don't be cheated!!!
[Image: Twinpeak-Awning-Tent.jpg]

The price of Pomoly Peak Hot Tent is a little more expensive, but the quality is really much better.