Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

How about Pomoly's Altay Stove? Is it worth buying?

I like Pomoly for a long time. They recently launched Altay Stove. I think this stove is very suitable for me. Have you ever bought this product? Is Altay Stove worth buying?

(01-20-2022, 06:45 PM)jasmin Wrote:  I like Pomoly for a long time. They recently launched Altay Stove. I think this stove is very suitable for me. Have you ever bought this product? Is Altay Stove worth buying?
The stove I bought was also produced by Pomoly's team. But I didn't buy Altay Stove. The stove I bought is another type of TAISOCA Oven Stove.

(01-20-2022, 06:45 PM)jasmin Wrote:  I like Pomoly for a long time. They recently launched Altay Stove. I think this stove is very suitable for me. Have you ever bought this product? Is Altay Stove worth buying?

I like Altay Stove glass very much. This glass is heat-resistant. This stove is lucky for me. I wasn't scalded when I was using the stove.

Altay Stove glass is transparent. I can clearly see the burning of firewood in the firebox.

Altay Stove is really beautiful. I like the pattern on it. Lovely deer!

Impressed with Altay Stove! It's definitely better than I expected and if anything, it gets too hot. Start with a small fire first. Easily heats my small camper!

The stove I bought was also produced by Pomoly's team. But I didn't buy Altay Stove. The stove I bought is another type of TAISOCA Oven Stove

Excellent!!