Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average

What about Wise Tents, worth buying or not?

I bought wise tents' tent a month ago. The quality of this tent is not good. There are traces on the cloth of the tent. I suspect this is a second-hand tent.

(01-18-2022, 01:45 AM)jasmin Wrote:  
I bought wise tents' tent a month ago. The quality of this tent is not good. There are traces on the cloth of the tent. I suspect this is a second-hand tent.

I also bought Wise Tent. Wise Tent's product has a lot of threads, and the snow skirt of this product was sewn into the zipper. Wise Tent's products are not worth buying.

The delivery time I saw on Wise Tent's official website was about 10 days. I bought their tent a month ago. I haven't received it yet. The shipping time is too slow!

You're right. Wise tent's products are the imitation of Pomoly's products. You can check it on their official website. Their pictures are the same.

I wanted to buy their tent. I sent two emails to their official website asking whether they need to pay tax. They didn't reply to me. It's been two weeks now. I think I should give up buying their products.