Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gstove vs Winnerwell tent stove, which one you will buy?

Which brand of wood stove would you choose to buy for tent camping, Gstove or Winnerwell stove?

Gstove would be my choice. Love the durable material and design. Look at my camping gears.
[Image: aa.jpg]

I both have a Gstove and a WinnerWell stove. They are all made of stainless steel.
Gstove has better detailed designs, especially on welding points. Besides, Gstove has more stove accessories, like water kettles. The weak point is the stove top area is small, which means that you don't have enough space for cooking.
WinnerWell Woodlander stove is a 3-leg design. This structure requires a large burning space. The side window can help you better know the burning situation. The drawback is the round removable top panel. This design has a risk of smoke leakage when burning it in a tent.

If you want to use the stove in a hot tent, Gstove is better than WinnerWell stove.
If you want to burning the stove for camping cooking, Winnerwell stove is better.
The winnerwell stove has a leakage risk for a small room. For safety, be careful.

I love my Winner well stove, Well designed.

[Image: winnerwell-camping-wood-stoves.jpg]

(12-28-2021, 07:06 PM)Solo lobo Wrote:  If you want to use the stove in a hot tent, Gstove is better than WinnerWell stove.
If you want to burning the stove for camping cooking, Winnerwell stove is better.
The winnerwell stove has a leakage risk for a small room. For safety, be careful.

I don't use it in my tent. Now my stove is not leaking. But I think if the stove body deforms after multiple burnings, it may leak as well. but whatever, I bought it for my camping cooking, a nice stove!

I own an old version Gstove and a newest Pomoly T-brick stove, not have a winnerwell stove so far.
The Gstove is durable for a long time burning, like 3 years, 5 years.
The T-brick stove impressed me. The circulating burning is a new stove system.

(12-28-2021, 07:03 PM)Banshee Wrote:   This design has a risk of smoke leakage when burning it in a tent.

Banshee, I'm thinking about buying a Woodlander Large, specifically what part leaks on Winnerwelll?