Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fire hiking tent with stove jack, is it worth buying?

I am a hiker and I want to prepare a tent for my next trip.Does anyone know about Fire hiking tent?

FireHiking hot tents have sophisticated production techniques. The tents have excellent aesthetic design elements, such as the curves and curvatures of the edges of the tent. In addition, the product also has featured in terms of practicability. For example, the top vent adopts an elastic POM rod. This support structure allows the vent to expand naturally and fully ensures the air exchange between the inside and outside of the tent.

The stove jack of the FireHiking hot tent was made of fire-retardant coating fiberglass cloth. When using the wood stove inside the hot tent, this kind of fabric has excellent high-temperature resistance and flame retardant functions, which can ensure that the high-temperature stove pipe will not cause serious damage to the tent stove jack, thus ensuring the durability and extending its service life of the product. In addition, the tent adopts a separate design of the stove jack and the cover, which is also to better protect the tent cover and prevent damage to the tent. In addition, the tent adopts a separate design of the stove jack and the cover, which is also to better protect the tent cover and prevent damage to the tent.

It is also worth noting that FireHiking's hot tent stove jack adopts a detachable design. This makes the entire stove jack cloth replaceable. If you accidentally use the stove jack by mistake or use it for a long time and cause the stove jack to be damaged, you can directly replace the stove jack and continue to use the hot tent instead of buying a new one. This design effectively increases the service life of the tent.

In addition, the rainproof sheet at the stove jack can prevent dust or rain from falling from the stove jack. Such a detailed design can ensure that campers feel safe and comfortable when burning the stove inside the tent or sleeping.

The FireHiking hot tent uses adjustable bottom studs. This design not only makes the construction of this tent easier but also allows the angle and position of the tent to be fine-tuned without having to relocate the ground nails.

Since the FireHiking hot tent is designed for single camping, we adopted a single door design. For single camping, the single-door design can ensure that the camper inside the tent feels warmer and more comfortable. At the same time, the privacy and security inside the tent can be increased.

FireHiking uses 190T PU fabric. This kind of fabric is more suitable for lightweight camping than Oxford cloth. The zipper is a YKK zipper. The stove jack is made of glass fiber cloth with a fireproof coating.

The size of this tent can only accommodate one person. Although I like to camp alone, I prefer a more spacious tent.

Compared with many other similar tents, the price of this tent is lower. Firehiking is a relatively new brand, and the product is still in the promotion period, but its quality is very good. Brother, such a cost-effective product, I highly recommend you to buy it.

Both hex pack tipi and firehiking hot tent are ultra light camping tents, which are suitable for 1-2 people or 1 person + 1 camping tent. When you are bored with your daily work and want to go camping alone in nature for the rest day, it’s better to choose a suitable single tent.
https://hottentcamping.com/luxe-hexpeak-...-hot-tent/